DesktopEnglish.net prvide the best way to learn English with professional, qualified native English speakers in the comfort of your own home or office at a time that suits you.
Desktop English was established in 2010 by experienced British English teacher Stephen Lee. We offer a personalised learning experience where the individual needs of all our students can be met, by offering highly structured, student focused one on one classes.
Teaching over the internet allows us to:
- Share resources with our students in seconds from our online digital library.
- Focus on individual pronunciation needs using recording technology and webcams
- Send grammar / spelling instructions via an instant message
- Send and receive homework by email
- Provide authentic language practice for telephone conversations in English
- Role play interviews
- Incorporate technological vocabulary into the normal lesson
Our service is technology-based but people-centred. We keep in contact with all our students using all the tools the internet has to offer. When you learn with DesktopEnglish.net, you become part of our online academy. You can:
- Keep up to date by following us on Facebook and Twitter
- Receive the DesktopEnglish.net newsletter, packed with learning tips and extra resources
- Use our resource links to access the best English learning audio visual material from the web
- Get support with your homework via the live chat facility whenever we’re online
- Use the blog to find out more information about resources, exams and much more
- Comment on everything you read or see on the site with the blog’s comments section
- Meet and converse with our other students via the social media links and the blog
So, you see! Learning English with DesktopEnglish.net is fun, rewarding and totally interactive. Get in touch now for more information. Now, meet the teachers: